First of all, thank you so much for leaving your email address with me, I ensure you it will be in good hands. I understand you have given away something personal, and I respect that just as much as I like to be ’emailed’ with respect.
This is why I would like to layout here, what you can expect from me over the next few weeks:
- First, as promised, I’ll send you my FREE Tarot Cheatsheet in my personal Welcome email – you should have it in your inbox by now but don’t leave yet; )
- Then, I will give you free access to my 5-day Tarot mini-course to teach you the basics of Tarot
- Lastly, if you are still interested in diving deeper, there will be an option to join my waiting list for my follow-up messaging course: Master the Majors
Besides that, I will send you a general newsletters from time to time (around 1-2 times a month). If at any time you would like to unsubscribe, just click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email – never any hard feelings ❤️
To make sure you will receive all my emails, I suggest you drag my Welcome email from the promotions/newsletter tab, to your Primary Inbox tab right away! If you haven’t received anything, it could be the email might have gotten lost in your Spam folder, so make sure to check your Spam as well.
You can always reply to my Welcome email with HI, so we a conversation going on, that will always help and I truly love to hear from my subscribers:)
Now that we have done the administrative work, I’m so excited for you to be joining my community of Tarot enthusiasts, life seekers, sweethearts, and many more people of which I was able to connect with over the past years!
I can’t believe how many kind and compassionate people I was fortunate to connect with through my website, and hopefully, this will be the same for you over the course of the next weeks.
↑ this is how happy I am you joined, just as happy when I pick a Tarot card in the morning;)
For now, I’d also love to connect with you on my social media channels, where I share a ton of new information and inspiration:
- Follow me on Instagram, where I share motivational quotes, tarot tips, and photos from A Little Spark of Joy community members who use the #alittlesparkofjoy hashtag.
- Follow me on Facebook, for more spirituality, intuitive, and tarot inspiration.
- Follow me on Pinterest, and join thousands of people getting inspired by our well-organized boards.
Getting started with Tarot now
Otherwise, if you are waiting anxiously to get my first email of the Tarot mini-course, I have some other amazing resources here, to get started with your journey right away.
First, you can start with my Tarot Beginners guide: Tarot 101. Here I’ve broken down everything a beginner should know. So, if you’re curious about where you should start, this ultimate tarot beginner guide should help you out.
Secondly, I can highly suggest ordering your first (or one of many) Tarot deck from our community-voted list of the Top 43 Tarot Decks of All-time. Or, if you like to read more about Tarot first, besides all the content you can find on my website, check out one of these amazing Tarot books, sorted from easy beginner books to highly-advanced Tarot books.
Lastly, if you can’t wait to do your first Tarot reading, you can find and search for all the Tarot card meanings in this easy-peasy overview.
That’s it! Again, I’m so happy we could connect and I’m curious to hear from you. Any feedback is welcome, I’m always trying to improve as a person and I know we can learn a lot from each other.
Make sure to look for my Welcome email in your inbox and we’ll chat soon.
With many sparks of joy,