Clairvoyance is one of the major psychic abilities and means “clear seeing”. This psychic ability allows you to tap into the knowledge of your soul, and the collective knowledge of all souls of the universe, including those past and those not manifest yet.
Sounds cool, doesn’t it? And the good part is that you can improve your clairvoyant abilities by following some simple steps and practicing every day. You can compare it with learning a new language or working out: it takes time and practice to build your “psychic language and muscles”.
Remember to be super kind and tolerant with yourself and don’t be agitated or upset if you aren’t making the progress you envisioned. Just keep on going and it will happen!
Want to know more about the clairvoyant meaning and signs? Read: The Definition of Clairvoyance and 9 Unmistakable Clairvoyant Signs
Ready? Here are some super easy steps and exercises that I use to develop my clairvoyant skills.
Improve your clairvoyant abilities
1. Unblock & Release your Clairvoyant Fears
You’ve probably experienced clairvoyance manifesting itself in some way during your life, but you might have blocked it or didn’t recognize it for what it was. So, the first step to improve your clairvoyance abilities is to unblock and release your fears regarding having this awesome gift.
- Try to find a quiet place, focus on your breathing and try to identify the source of your fear. You might be afraid you’re going off the deep or having a psychotic episode. However, there is a substantial difference between psychotic episodes and psychic episodes. Or are you frightened of what other people think of you if they know you have this gift and turned off your abilities in response?
- Get rid of your fear by repeating an affirmation like: “I’m ready to release any fear that is blocking my clairvoyant abilities .”
- Repeat this affirmation as often as you like.
2. Focus on your Third Eye
If you’ve got rid of your fears, It’s time to focus on your third eye chakra. This chakra is located just above your eyebrows and is claimed to be responsible for the visual clairvoyance abilities, like seeing visions, flashes, and symbols.
- Close your eyes, and focus your attention on the area between your eyebrows. Imagine it as a horizontal oval shape between your eyes, this is your third eye.
- Try to notice if the eyelid of your third eye is open or closed. If it’s closed, ask it to open and repeat this request until it does.
- Once it opens, you probably will feel love and a warm rush through your body, because you’re re-encountering with a part of yourself that was blocked.
- It’s totally normal if you can’t visualize your third eye the first time. Just keep on practicing and soon you will get it.
3. Increase your Visual Imagination
Once your third eye opens, you might start seeing glittering lights, floating shadows, dots or pictures. They can come in different forms: black and white or full-color, still or in movement and life-like or cartoonish.
The first clairvoyant images are usually very subtle and probably a bit fuzzy or unclear. That’s why you have to increase your visual imagination before you can start using your clairvoyant abilities to answer specific questions. You can do this by asking the images to appear brighter and grow in size and strength. Make sure you ask this with all your power and intention.
Another way to improve your visual imagination is by practicing with the following exercise:
- Visualize yourself standing in your garden or a flowery field, holding five balloons, all with a different color.
- Imagine you release one of the balloons and watch it float up to the sky. Once the balloon is fully disappeared, you let go of the next balloon and imagine the same thing.
- Practice until you can clearly see each balloon complete its journey.
4. Use Clairvoyance to Answer Specific Questions
If you’re ready to use your clairvoyant abilities to answer specific questions, make sure you practice with questions that focus on specific matters. Stay away from broad questions like “Will I be happy?” or “How will my future look like?” Instead, think about what you actually want to achieve in life, and ask specific questions like “Will I become a professional psychic reader in 5 years?”
Just remember to always ask precisely formulated questions and be specific about what you want to see rather than asking general questions.
5. Interpretation of Clairvoyant Images
Once you can receive clairvoyant images, it is important that you’re also able to understand and interpret them in order to use the visions. If the images don’t make any sense to you, you can ask (silent or aloud) the Higher Spirits to clarify them.
Answers from the Higher Spirits will probably come through feelings, thoughts or sounds. In the beginning, they may seem a bit vague or random. Don’t worry! This is totally normal. Just trust yourself and the Higher Spirits and repeat your question. They will send you the answer in different ways until it is totally clear for you.
6. Have Faith & Believe
I personally think this is the most important step to improve your clairvoyant abilities: have faith and believe in what you see and hear! If you don’t just discredit your clairvoyant abilities as a daydream, wandering of the mind, wishful thinking, or your imagination, you can achieve a lot and live to your fullest potential!
7. Write about your Psychic Experiences
Whether you’re trying to develop clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance, or clairvoyance, journaling about your psychic experiences can help you to further develop and understand your psychic abilities. If you’re reading your journal later you can assess how valuable, reliable and real your clairvoyant abilities tend to be. Also, it can give you more insight into your strongest psychic and intuitive abilities.
8. Find a Clairvoyant Buddy
Every person has their own way of looking at things. That’s why it can be very helpful to find a buddy with whom you can openly talk about your clairvoyant experiences. You can learn from each other, share your different perspectives and support each other’s growth.
And here I go again…if you want to develop any psychic ability, meditation is essential. Why? Meditation allows you to connect with your higher self and become more receptive for intuitive messages. It will help you to open your third eye and improve your mind’s eye ability to visualize.
And here is the cool part: you can even meditate with the specific intention to improve your clairvoyant abilities by opening and strengthening your third eye. Many YouTube videos provide a guided meditation with this specific purpose, including this short, guided meditation by PowerThoughts Meditation Club.
It’s normal that you experience a slight tingling between your eyebrows when focussing on your third eye, during your meditation practice. This is just a sign that your third eye is opening, which allows you to start seeing clairvoyant images.
Are you ready to Rock Clairvoyance?
It might be scary to see images, flashes of light or visions at first, and that’s OK. Especially when you’re alone and least expect it and don’t know how to explain or interpret them. Yet, having and developing clairvoyant abilities can be super cool. Once you know how to master it, Clairvoyance can give you amazing insights and guidance and you even may be able to help others.
Just keep in mind that spirits have your highest good at heart and that their guidance will be delivered with love. So don’t be afraid to develop your skills, because it can give you a lot of joy and wisdom! Just remember to have fun!
Want to know more about Psychic Abilities?
Do you want to learn more about clairvoyance, and the other psychic abilities and how to develop them?
Dave Debold created a training method that can awaken the psychic powers that you already possess, much, MUCH sooner… and with far less effort than you can imagine!
In his book Miracle Mastery, he’ll take you by the hand and lead you through the step by step exercises that will get you there!
Click here to visit the All Things Psychic website so you can learn more about Miracle Mastery right now!