We don’t know how you came here, but we’re super stoked that you found us out of the billions of websites out here in the universe.
We decided to create this website with the goal of making spirituality more down-to-earth, accessible, and fun!
Topics like Tarot are not only for chintzy fortune teller stereotypes and hippies with a fondness for the occult — it can be for everyone.
By doing this, we hope to inspire you and spark a bit of joy into your life. Because we believe that the topics we write about can help everyone.
Read, try things out, have fun, and explore what works and what doesn’t. We believe that when it comes to spirituality, you should do whatever feels good for you.
Now, who doesn’t want to get a free confidence boost?
We understand these topics might not everyone’s cup of tea so if you check one of the boxes below, you came to the right place:
- You’re a curious mind;
- You want to increase joy in your life;
- You want to become the best version of yourself;
- You like to read about things that are bigger than ourselves;
- You like cool articles that can give you new insights about yourself.
So again, welcome!
You can consider us your new (e-)friends who share real tips based on real experiences that we gained while on our spiritual journey.
Yes, this also includes lessons learned from our mistakes, so you don’t have to make them yourself (although we believe that making mistakes can be super valuable).
Time to Explore!
Now that you know a bit more about what this website is about, it’s time to explore!
A Little Spark of Joy is full of incredible ideas, tools, and resources. So let your curiosity and intuition guide you around this site.
You can keep exploring by clicking on the menu on top or via the most popular posts below.
If you’re looking for something specific, try the search bar to dig a little deeper into the content archive.
Not finding what you need? We’re always open to suggestions on new topics we can research and share!
Some of our most valuable gems are actually suggestions from our 50,000-plus newsletter community.
Interested in joining them? Just sign-up below for insightful emails aiming to inspire you and deliver joy.
If you still can’t get enough, there’s tons of new information and inspiration shared on our social media channels:
- Follow us on Instagram, where I share motivational quotes, tarot tips, and photos from A Little Spark of Joy community members who use the #alittlesparkofjoy hashtag.
- Follow us on Facebook, for more spirituality, intuitive, and tarot inspiration.
- Follow us on Pinterest, and join thousands of people getting inspired by our well-organized boards.
- Join us on YouTube, the channel is still in the making but if you subscribe now you’ll be the first to see my first videos;)
We always love to connect with fellow A Little Spark of Joy’ers, so please do not hesitate to send me a message.
Start with our most popular posts
Meanwhile, these are the most popular posts to get started with devouring your intuit knowledge and gaining skills everybody should learn at one point in their lives.
Although tarot is becoming more mainstream, it can still seem intangible and confusing. What is tarot, where does it come from and what do the cards mean?
Don’t panic! Tarot fundamentals are easy to understand. We’ve broken down everything you should know. So, if you’re curious about where you should start, our posts should help you out.
- Learning Tarot: the Ultimate Tarot Beginners Guide for 2021
- The Top 57 Best Tarot Decks of All-Time
- 17 Must Read Tarot Books Listed from Beginners to Advanced
- 11 Popular Tarot Spreads for Beginners and Expert Tarot Readers
‘Psychic’ is much more than a mysterious woman with a crystal ball telling one’s future. The true definition is related to the soul or the mind. Dating back to the beginnings of time, people have been using psychic abilities to help themselves and others connect to their higher selves and the spiritual world.
- Are you Clairvoyant? The Complete Clairvoyance Guide and 9 unmistakable Signs
- Clairaudience Definition, Signs and How to Develop Clairaudient Skills
- Are You Clairsentient? The 12 Signs plus 6 Ways to Grow Clairsentience
- Are you an Empath? 13 Surefire Signs with a Personal Empath Test
Angels are unique and serve an important purpose: they are messengers of God, the universe, and our higher selves. Angels are celestial beings that live at a much higher vibrational frequency than humans planted in the physical world. Learn more about our archangels in these top posts.
- Angel Numbers 101: Learn the messages of your Angels
- Archangels 101: Discover the power of your Archangels
- The Ultimate Guide on Oracle and Angel Cards in 2021
Are you spiritual? This is a question that is asked so often that it has almost become cliche. Not to be confused with religion, spirituality has little to do with a rigid set of faith-based rules.
In fact, spirituality is focused mostly inward. Its definition deals with the human soul (spirit) and so, by default, this category does as well.
- Chakras Explained! The Complete Beginners Guide to the Seven Chakras
- The Complete Palm Reading Guide to Reading Between the Lines
- 9 Most Famous Gemstones and How to Use Them
- Chakra Stones: How to Choose the Right Chakra Stone?
Becoming the best version of yourself is one of the most rewarding parts of life. We love to write articles on self-improvement topics because they can be so helpful for those wanting to change their current reality.
- Feeling Anxious? Here are the 11 Best Natural Remedies for Anxiety
- 29 Perfect Yoga Books to help deepen your mind and practice
- Using Chakra Affirmations to Heal Your Body and Mind
That’s it for our categories and most visited guides! If you still have any questions, stories you’d like to share, or just want to say hi – feel free to email us.
Thank you for joining us on this journey
We know there are hundreds of other spirituality blogs and tarot websites you could’ve been visiting and therefore we are truly grateful you have chosen us to be one of your guides.
We’re here with you and always one email away.
The ‘A Little Spark of Joy’ Team