I don’t know how you came here, but I’m super stoked that you found me out of the billions of websites out here in the universe (see how happy I am you’re here ↓ ).
My name is Wille and apart from being a flower addict, eternal optimist, and a dreamer, I’m the founder of A Little Spark of Joy.
Why A Little Spark of Joy?
That’s simple! Inspired by a teeny, tiny mystic shop in Buenos Aires, I decided to create this website with the goal to make spirituality more down-to-earth, accessible, and fun!
I wanted to show people that topics like Tarot are not only for chintzy fortune teller stereotypes and hippies with a fondness for the occult, but that it can be for everyone!
By doing this, I hope to inspire you and spark a bit of joy into your life. Because I believe that the topics my team and I write about can help everyone.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a yogi or a banker, tall or short, black or white, believe in higher spirits or not. The only thing that matters is that you have a curious mind.
Read, try out things, have fun, and explore what works and what doesn’t. I believe that when it comes to spirituality, you should do whatever feels good for you.
For me, Tarot is the best example. I bought my first Tarot deck just because I thought it was fun, like a cool party trick. And if you’re using it like that, that’s completely cool because it will probably bring you joy and possibly even some insights.
But along the way, I started to notice that the cards were (scaringly) accurate. That’s when I decided to dive head-first into Tarot.
Now I use it as a tool of reflection, to get more insights, clarity, direction, and even boost my confidence.
Now, who doesn’t want to get a free confidence boost?
I understand this might not be for everyone so if you check on of the boxes below, you came to the right place:
- You’re a curious mind;
- You want to increase joy in your life;
- You want to become the best version of yourself;
- You like to read about things that are bigger than ourselves;
- You like cool articles that can give you new insights about yourself.
So again, welcome!
You can consider me and my team as your new (e-)friends who share real tips based on real experiences that we gained while we’re on our spiritual journey.
Yes, this also includes lessons learned from our mistakes, so you don’t have to make them yourself (although I believe that making mistakes can be super valuable).
Who is Wille?
I’m a Dutchie that loves to ride her bike and steps too often in a pile of dog poop (yup, told you I’m a dreamer). My friends and family would describe me as caring, trustworthy, but also down-to-earth and analytic.
Before I started my site I worked for a bank and LOVED numbers. So when I first started out writing about the topics I now share with you, they were like “you Wille?!?”.
But I think I’m the living proof that you can combine spirituality with being down-to-earth, and that it can be for everyone!
I’m not the only one working on A Little Spark of Joy. I work with so many great experts, who help me to realize my vision to create the coolest spirituality platform in the Universe.
Time to Explore!
Now that you know a bit more about me and what this website is about, it’s time to explore!
A Little Spark of Joy is full of incredible ideas, tools, and resources. So let your curiosity and intuition guide you around this site.
You can keep exploring by clicking on the menu on top or via the most popular posts below.
If you’re looking for something specific, try the search bar to dig a little deeper into my content archive.
Not finding what you need? I’m always open to suggestions on new topics I can research and share!
Some of my most valuable gems are actually suggestions from my 10,000-plus newsletter community.
Interested in joining them? Just sign-up below for insightful emails aiming to inspire you and deliver joy.
If you still can’t get enough of me, there’s tons of new information and inspiration shared on our social media channels:
- Follow me on Instagram, where I share motivational quotes, tarot tips, and photos from A Little Spark of Joy community members who use the #alittlesparkofjoy hashtag.
- Follow me on Facebook, for more spirituality, intuitive, and tarot inspiration.
- Follow me on Pinterest, and join thousands of people getting inspired by our well-organized boards.
- Join me on YouTube, the channel is still in the making but if you subscribe now you’ll be the first to see my first videos;)
I always love to connect with fellow A Little Spark of Joy’ers, so please do not hesitate to send me a message.
Start with my most popular posts
Meanwhile, these are my most popular posts to get started with devouring your intuit knowledge and gain skills everybody should learn at one point in their lives.
Although tarot is becoming more mainstream, it can still seem intangible and confusing. What is tarot, where does it come from and what do the cards mean?
Don’t panic! Tarot fundamentals are easy to understand. We’ve broken down everything you should know. So, if you’re curious about where you should start, our posts should help you out.
- Learning Tarot: the Ultimate Tarot Beginners Guide for 2021
- The Top 57 Best Tarot Decks of All-Time
- 17 Must Read Tarot Books Listed from Beginners to Advanced
- 11 Popular Tarot Spreads for Beginners and Expert Tarot Readers
‘Psychic’ is much more than a mysterious woman with a crystal ball telling one’s future. The true definition is related to the soul or the mind. Dating back to the beginnings of time, people have been using psychic abilities to help themselves and others connect to their higher selves and the spiritual world.
- Are you Clairvoyant? The Complete Clairvoyance Guide and 9 unmistakable Signs
- Clairaudience Definition, Signs and How to Develop Clairaudient Skills
- Are You Clairsentient? The 12 Signs plus 6 Ways to Grow Clairsentience
- Are you an Empath? 13 Surefire Signs with a Personal Empath Test
Angels are unique and serve an important purpose: they are messengers of God, the universe, and our higher selves. Angels are celestial beings that live at a much higher vibrational frequency than humans planted in the physical world. Learn more about our archangels in these top posts.
- Angel Numbers 101: Learn the messages of your Angels
- Archangels 101: Discover the power of your Archangels
- The Ultimate Guide on Oracle and Angel Cards in 2021
Are you spiritual? This is a question that is asked so often that it has almost become cliche. Not to be confused with religion, spirituality has little to do with a rigid set of faith-based rules.
In fact, spirituality is focused mostly inward. Its definition deals with the human soul (spirit) and so, by default, this category does as well.
- Chakras Explained! The Complete Beginners Guide to the Seven Chakras
- The Complete Palm Reading Guide to Reading Between the Lines
- 9 Most Famous Gemstones and How to Use Them
- Chakra Stones: How to Choose the Right Chakra Stone?
Becoming the best version of yourself is one of the most rewarding parts of life. We love to write articles on self-improvement topics because they can be so helpful for those wanting to change their current reality.
- Feeling Anxious? Here are the 11 Best Natural Remedies for Anxiety
- 29 Perfect Yoga Books to help deepen your mind and practice
- Using Chakra Affirmations to Heal Your Body and Mind
That’s it for our categories and most visited guides! If you still have any questions, stories you’d like to share, or just want to say hi – feel free to email me.
Thank you for joining Me on this journey
I know there are hundreds of other spirituality blogs and tarot websites you could’ve been visiting and therefore I am truly grateful you have chosen me, to be one of your guides.
I’m here with you and always one email away.